Over the past seven years he successfully identified investment properties for acquisition, conducted due diligence investigations, and raised the acquisition finance and established systems and a property a management capacity that in a small way contributes to the rejuvenation of the Johannesburg CBD.
In addition to overseeing the property portfolio as KTN Executive Chairman, Webster is now spending more time as a corporate Strategy, finance and treasury consultant carrying out capital raising activities to a variety of organisations as well being a non-executive Director of the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) and member of its Finance and Investment committee as well as the Audit and Risk Investment Committee.
Webster has experience and strong credentials in:
- Institutional management, banking and finance. He was the founding Finance Director of the Nairobi based PTA Bank, the founding managing director of FBC Bank in Zimbabwe and also worked for Standard Bank, WIP Capital and Real Africa Durolink as a corporate finance consultant.
- Corporate Management Experience having worked as Chief Financial Officer for Blue IQ Investment Holdings, General Manager Risk and Acting Treasurer or Transnet Limited.
- Vice President Strategy and Business Development for Telecel International and Finance Director if ICL Zimbabwe Ltd.
- Webster also served as non-executive audit committee Member of the Gauteng Provincial Government Treasury- Cluster 03 from 2008-2010
- The Affordable Housing Investments and management sector since 2007.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Webster is a Chartered Accountant (C.A South Africa) 1982, and holds a Bachelor of Accounting science (B COMPT) awarded a merit bursary 1979 an Honours Bachelor of Accounting Science (Hons B. Compt) 1980 and Master of Business Leadership (MBL) 1987 from The School of Business Leadership UNISA.
- In addition Webster qualified as a Chartered Management Accountant (FCMA IK) 1984, and a Corporate Treasurer (AMCT) Association of Corporate Treasures. (UK) 1994.